Oct 19, 2014
Series Seven Episode Twenty-One of the ICQ Amateur / Ham Radio
Podcast has been released. The latest news, Martin (M1MRB &
W9ICQ) and Colin (M6BOY) an even cheaper Chinese Radio (£8) and
Martin (M1MRB & W9ICQ) reviews Schematic and PCB Programs.
- EMC issues in cockpit screens
- Fishy Radio Interference
- Yagi Radio Antenna Designer Website
- Essex Air Ambulance On The Air
- EI1A - EI8GQB 20th radio activity from Ireland
- November sees second leg of SARL contests
- Founder of JOTA is SK
- When will Ofcom revoke Ham Radio licences?
- Dominica on 5 MHz
- 146 MHz allocation for UK Full licence holders